If you are considering whether Abstrakt is the right solution for you to help close the gaps in your go-to-market sales motions, then we hope this document can help. Our goal is to identify some of the questions you should be asking yourself to bring clarity to your decision regardless of which software you choose.
For example, here is one of the most commonly asked questions in B2B sales and how we answer the question – Is Abstrakt Right For You?
How much time is spent coaching sales teams?
According to The Sales Readiness Group, the recommendation is that anywhere from 25% to 40% of a Sales Manager’s time be spent coaching their team. The breakdown of that time across low, medium, and high performers varies. See more on that here.
According to Glassdoor, the average B2B Sales Manager across experience levels and industries makes $102,370 a year. Add in the fully loaded cost of benefits, payroll tax, etc. and it’s closer to $120,000 annually. That is anywhere from $30,000 to $48,000 a year spent coaching reps.
Sales Managers report they often find themselves coaching the same things over and over again. This is not an effective use of their time and the company’s money. Ask yourself these questions, and if any of them is a “yes” then Abstrakt is a good fit for you:
- Do you find yourself role playing the same situations over and over again?
- Do you fail to review every single call or demo made by your team each week?
- When reviewing calls or demos, do you find yourself frustrated because your team is not handling objections the way you have practiced?
- Do other high-impact activities fall to the side as a result of coaching the same mistakes?
- Do you fail to hit revenue targets or hit accelerators?