Discovery: How to run a sales call that doesn’t feel like a sales call
- Why vs. How Questions
- McDonald’s Questions *Would you like small or medium fries?
- Use of Slides (basically never)
- When and How to Multi-Thread
Cold Calling: From reluctant to confident
- Imposing your beliefs on your prospects (and why not to do it)
- The prep matters most – aka Return of the Mack
- How to handle 91% of objections
- The best cold call opener doesn’t exist
Spend Less Time Coaching: A counterintuitive (and proven) approach to finishing Q4 strong
- How to build an anti-fragile sales team
- Building a self-coaching cultured
- Using data to diagnose and anticipate problems
- Delivering world-class coaching for your team (that scales)
- Strategies for a strong Q4 finish
Masterclass: Objection Handling During A Recession
- You have zero room for error when selling in a recession
- Sales is a transfer of belief
- Learn to be disarmingly blunt
- How to be very specific & ask for what you want
- Say goodbye to monologues and hit the damn mute button
Have unanswered questions?
Book a demo to get a personalized walkthrough of real-time call coaching software and how it can help your team.